The Macao SME Pavilion of 25th MIF open for application now！Application deadline 29th July 2020.
For the “Macao SME Pavilion”of this year is mainly focusing on marketing the “Made in Macao”, “Macao Brands” products, and “Products with agents in Macao” (Products made in Portuguese-Speaking Countries are prioritized), which includes products like Souvenirs, Food and Wine, Innovation and Entrepreneurship/ Cultural & Creative Industries, Apparel Products and Handicrafts, Portuguese-Speaking Countries Products and Furniture & Accessories and Electronic Products.
The following special offers are available during this year’s MIF in response to COVID-19. The relevant offers shall conform to and abide by the terms and conditions of each exhibition area and shall only apply to the 25th MIF:
|Macao SME Pavilion – Charge for Macao Enterprises After Subsidy
||9m2 Standard Booth
|Exhibitors previously participated in any local exhibition organised by IPIM
- Small or medium-sized enterprises registered in Macao (the number of employees from Macao cannot exceed 100).
- Must be a tax payer in Macao and have been registered with the Financial Services Bureau for not less than 1 year (until October 22).
- At least 50% of the shares, or the controlling interest, must be owned by Macao residents.
- Under the following circumstances, only one enterprise may apply for relevant concessions. The other enterprise must pay the normal exhibition rate.
- ▪ Two enterprises belonging to the same tax payer;
- ▪ Limited companies of which 50% of the shareholders or more are the same;
- ▪ Enterprises with different names that are established by the same owner.
- Enterprises with an identical name established by the same/different tax payer(s).
- The applicant must meet one of the three following conditions:
- The applicant must be an enterprise of “Made in Macao” products or products of “Macao Brand”, or it must be “Products with agents in Macao”
Notes to Applicants
- If you wish to apply for financial aid for your exhibition, please submit the following documents along with this form:
- Copy of the Certificate of Business Registration (valid for 3 months);
- Copy of the New Registration (M/1) or a copy of the Declaration of Commencement of Operation issued by the Financial Services Bureau;
- Copy of M/8 Business Tax Form (covering the most recent one-year period);
- Copies of the Macao ID cards of the shareholders;
- “Made in Macao” products
– For “Made in Macao” products that are to be exported from Macao, the exhibitor must provide a Certificate of Origin issued by the Macao Economic Bureau.
– For “made in Macao” products that are to be sold locally in Macao, the exhibitor must provide an Industrial License issued by the Macao Economic Bureau.
- “Macao Brand” products
– For products of “Macao Brand”, the exhibitor must provide a Trademark Registration Certificate issued by the Macao Economic Bureau or other valid documents of proof.
- “Products with agents in Macao”(Products made in Portuguese-Speaking Countries are prioritized)
– The exhibitor of “Products with agents in Macao”must provide the letter of authorization or other valid documents for the products.
29th July 2020
Please complete the Exhibition Application Form as per instruction and submit to the MIF Administrative and Service Centre by email or fax:
Tel : (853) 2882 8711
Fax : (853) 2882 8722
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org